St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School was chartered in 1955 to give a religious foundation for learning and to provide personal attention in small classes. As a ministry and mission of St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church, the School is an integral part of the community of Lufkin. The present facilities are located on a 15-acre tract adjacent to the church.
Saint Cyprian’s Episcopal School continues to provide an active, challenging, positive educational environment in which new exciting programs are initiated and existing programs are enhanced. St.Cyprian’s Episcopal School can meet this challenge because of small classes, the availability of individual instruction, and a superior teaching staff. St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School is recognized by the Texas Education Agency, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools.