Title: First Grade Teacher (position begins August, 2020)
St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School seeks an innovative teacher to inspire students to have an appreciation and understanding for elementary content, specifically in First Grade. The candidate should have the ability to engage students in meaningful inquiry, critical thinking, problem solving and collaborative exploration. Teachers at St. Cyprian’s are expected to have a strong commitment to the students and the school community, working collaboratively with colleagues and supporting all aspects of school life.
Qualities of the ideal candidate are:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Texas Teacher Certification with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
- Previous classroom or student teaching experience preferred
- Ability to be innovative, collaborative and a positive member of the school community
- Experience in differentiating instruction to accommodate different learning styles
- Experience with technology as a tool for engaging students
- Friendly, sociable and welcoming personality
Interested persons should complete an application for employment. In addition, a pre-employment affidavit, resumé and copy of transcripts will need to be uploaded on the application site. Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com. If the qualifications meet the need of the position the school will contact the candidate for an interview.